Ignition repair in Buffalo NY
Ignition common problems
You wake up in the morning, Buffalo roads are loaded with snow from last night, you need to shovel your driveway in order to get access to your frozen vehicle. You need the car to get warm before driving, cause you don’t want to get a brain freeze while sitting and waiting. Suddenly, you find that you have a problem to crank up the car.
List of common problems with the ignition:
- You are able to insert the key to the ignition keyhole and the key won’t turn in the Ignition lock. However, you are able to take out the key.
- After inserting the key to the ignition lock, the key won’t turn in the ignition lock and in additionally the key stuck inside the keyhole and you can’t remove the key.
- When you insert the key to the ignition lock, you still able to rotate the key but you can’t remove the key out of the ignition keyhole.
- While you trying to rotate the key in the ignition lock, the key broke inside the lock, only the key bow left in your palm.
- You are unable to insert the key inside the ignition lock at all!
Before calling Keys On Wheels in order to fix your ignition lock, spray WD-40 to lubricate the lock and try gently to pull out the key or rotate the key. This might work in a few cases of Ignition lock problems. Remember! you are doing this at your own risk!
If the gentle way didn’t work out, and you still struggling to rotate/pull out the key from the ignition, you need to order ignition repair service.
Keys On Wheels is a fast and professional locksmith services in greater Buffalo NY. It is important to know that Keys On Wheels isn’t just a Mobile service with no address. Key On Wheels powered by Heritage Locksmith – A locksmith store located in 2711 Main St. Buffalo NY 14214. The store established at 2007 by Hillel Goral (Eli the locksmith man).
Learn more about our services here.
For any ignition lock fixing or ignition installation question, Call now to Keys On Wheels and one of our professional locksmith technicians will be glad to answer all you question regarding ignition repairing and installation.
Take a look at our testimonial page and watch our customers video reviews. For more recommendations look at our Yelp page and Google Plus page. Now you know, Ignition Repair – It’s Heritage Locksmith.